Frequently Asked Question
How Do Your Products Work?
All our lines start working before you go! Spray/ drop our products in the toilet bowl before use and our formulas form a film on the surface of the water that traps and eliminates embarrassing bathroom odor.
Is It Safe For My Toilet & For The Next Person That Enters The Bathroom?
Made from blends of essential oils or plant extract, our products are safe for all toilets and septic systems. It is safer than any air freshener or sprays you could find in the market today. Unlike most air freshener, our toilet odor eliminators are not airborne, making their formula safer for your respiratory system. They are few of the safest alternative on the market!
How Long Does It Last?
• A 15 ml bottle of Just a Drop has enough liquid to last for 400 uses or around 90 days. Single use packs are equivalent to one drop each.
• A 6ml bottle of Just a Drop has enough liquid to last for 200 uses or around 60 days.
Just’a Spray™/Just’a Spray Advanced™/ Poopeechic™:
• A 220 ml bottle of Just’a Spray has enough liquid to last for 300 uses or around 125 days.
• 115 ml bottle of Just’a Spray can lasts up to 200 uses.
• 55 ml bottle of Just’a Spray can lasts up to 100 uses.
• 9ml spray has enough liquid to last for 25 uses or around 12 days.
Just’a Drop Ostomy™:
• A 240ml bottle of Just a Drop Ostomy can last up to last for 600 uses.
• A 30ml bottle of Just a Drop Ostomy can last up to last for 75 uses.
I Have A Medical Condition, Will Your Products Work For Me?
Many people turn to our products for relief from embarrassing bathroom odour associated with a number of medical conditions and treatment side effects. Our brands are ideal for those suffering from a variety of disorders, including:
Cystic Fibrosis – Celiac Disease – Steathorrhea – Giardia – Colitis – IBS – Crohn’s Disease – Bariatric Surgery – Colostomy – Ileostomy – Urostomy
What To Do In Case Of Eye Contact?
If one of our formula get in contact with your eyes, rinse eyes with water for 15 minutes.
What To Do In Case Of Skin Contact?
If dropped on skin, rinse skin with water.
What To Do In Case Of Ingestion?
If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Contact a poison center or a doctor immediatly.
For More Technical Information Regarding Our Products, Visit Our Safety Data Sheet Page